Friday, November 19, 2010

Stress

So this past week has been really stressful.  I decided that I wanted to start reading a book, which probably wasn't the best idea.  I love this book and have the hardest time stopping, so of course, I haven't been doing my homework until the very last minute.  I had to study for a test for seven hours last night because I have been reading this book all week long. I really need to stop procrastinating. It would really help me manage my stress...but at the same time, I feel like I do my best work when I procrastinate. It's a really complicated situation. Overall this semester hasn't been too bad, which I'm very thankful for. I'm really looking forward to next semester...no chemistry...fewer early morning classes...psychology classes :-) I'm pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment