Friday, November 12, 2010

Random

So...I don't know if we were supposed to post this week, but I figured I would because first of all, I don't want to take the chance of not getting the points, and second of all, I have nothing better to do. This hasn't been the best of weeks.  I had food poisoning on Monday.  On Tuesday, one of my roommates had some boyfriend issues. On Wednesday, I got a little frustrated with my room situation.  I almost yelled at one of my roommates, which under most circumstances I don't normally do.  I don't really like yelling.  It makes me feel like a bad person.  If I ever yell at someone, regardless of what the person has done, I have to stop myself from breaking into tears.  It breaks my heart to see someone upset because of something I did or said. I don't know...maybe I'm just weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment