Friday, November 5, 2010

Research Paper

So I found the rough draft of my research paper fairly easy to write.  Going through and finding information to use in the paper was harder.  I had to figure out how to incorporate it into the paper and be able to expand upon each idea.  I started out with an outline.  I always find it much easier to write a paper if I have an outline to work with.  I know where I'm putting information and can add things without completely messing up my paper.  It took me forever to figure out how to do a bibliography in APA style.  I've never done it before.  I think that my final draft will be pretty good.  I have some things to fix, but for the most part it looks decent.

By the way, when I was driving home, I saw a kid's shoe on the side of the road. It was a little strange.

1 comment:

  1. After read blog topic's related post now I feel my research is almost completed. happy to see that.Thanks to share this brilliant matter.

    Research Paper Writing

    ReplyDelete