Friday, December 3, 2010

Last Blog Post

So...this is the LAST BLOG POST FOR ENGLISH 103!!!!!!!!!! As you can probably tell, I'm quite excited. I always forget to do these things, which has taken its toll on my grade. I am really excited for next semester...I'm taking two history classes, my speech class, math, and word origins...I love word origins. I find the subject absolutely fascinating. There are so many random words that I can tell you the origins of. So...I just got a magic eight ball from the girl down the hall. I have been asking it questions ever since I got it.  It has totally changed my life...I am going to have three children and a husband...the guy that I've been with for almost a year and a half :-) Oh...and it let me know that there weren't going to be any good movies on tonight, but there would be a good T.V. show.  So, I started flipping through the channels and found Monk!!!! I don't normally believe these kinds of things, but this is just pretty amazing right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment